This experience will expose you to everything we at Potter's Inn are about in terms of values and practice offering participants an overview of spiritual formation and the care of your soul. You'll live in a Benedictine rhythm of life that is ancient yet very life-giving for modern times.
This retreat is ideal for pastors, missionaries, staff members, business leaders and individuals interested in learning more about deepening your walk and relationship with Jesus Christ. You will experience both challenging teaching on topics listed below as well as a restful retreat, gourmet meals and opportunity to fellowship with other guests who are like-minded.
Here's what we'll cover in the five day retreat:
- Lectio Divina: How to read the Bible in a spiritual way
- Introduction and practice of Fixed-Hour Prayer
- What is the soul and how do we learn to care for our souls and the souls of others?
- Rhythm of Life: Why this lost discipline is essential to the vitality of our soul
- Sabbath Keeping: Regain proper perspective through this forgotten commandment
- What is spiritual formation and how does it happen?
- An overview of spiritual disciplines which are useful in our life with God.
- Critical stages and phases of the spiritual life and how to break through "walls" that you have been hitting which prevent progress and growth.
- Why Silence and Solitude are needed in the 21st century and how to use them to care for your soul.
- How to live in community
- Experience the "Second Book of God" in the glory of Colorado and how to use nature and the heavens to feed your heart and soul.
Arrive: Between 3-5pm on Wednesday.
Depart: Sunday after 12:00pm. Flights should be scheduled no earlier than 2:00pm from COS Airport or 4:00pm from DEN.
Location: Potter's Inn at Aspen Ridge, Divide, Colorado
Cost: $850 for individuals, $1195 for couples (Includes all meals, lodging, materials and the beauty of our 35 acre retreat). Registration is open to the first 15 guests. First come, first serve. You may pay in full now or $450 deposit is due at registration to hold your spot, plus $200 for spouse. Balance is due 60 days prior to the retreat. We will send an invoice then.
Come Early/Stay Late: We welcome you to consider booking an extra night or more at Aspen Ridge before or after the retreat. Depending on your travel plans, this might be helpful and more restful! We offer a special price of $110/night for a room. Please contact our Reservations Manager (719) 306-5946 to check availability and to reserve your room.
Ready to sign up? We ask that you complete a questionaire to help us get to know you better and understand your desire to attend this specific retreat experience. We want to be sure this is the best fit for you. Complete the questionnaire below and submit. Once received, we will review it and follow up with you as soon as possible with information about registration. Thank you!