The Critical Journey, Part 2
Subscribe to the Podcast and receive email notification when new episodes are released
We are continuing the conversation this week with part 2 of the Critical Journey, where we discuss the next three phases we all experience in our journey with the Lord, moving toward a place of absolute being, and filled with the Father’s love.
1. The Converted life – we become very aware of God and yield our life to his control.
2. The Disciples life - Very hungry with the things of god. Necessary to understand an understanding to walk with God.
3. The Productive life – we take the information we learned in phase 2 and begin to put it to work in serving the lord. The danger is an addiction to success, which eventually leads us to hitting the “wall.”
4. The Journey Inward - Moving from doing to being and letting go of the idea of “success” – complete surrender.
5. The Journey Outward - A renewed sense of calling and an integration of soul and role. Content with a more hidden life.
6. The life of Love - Deep, vibrant inner life that embraces your true self.
The Critical Journey, Stages in the Life of Faith by Janet O. Hagberg and Robert A. Guelich
Inside Job by Stephen W. Smith
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
6 Stages of Faith and Spiritual Formation Chart - DOWNLOAD
John 21 - Peter and the disciples are fishing
Return of the Prodigal Son - Luke 15:11-32
Moment to Breathe - Between the Dreaming and Coming True by Robert Benson
Send us your feedback!
Leave a comment below or send our co-host team a message at email@example.com